Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Heads Up

Over the last couple days, I played 40 10+1 headsup SNGs at Party. Checkyourbets totals the sessions up to six hours.

Record: 27-13. Investment: $440. Winnings: $540. Profit: $100. ROI: 23%.

I'll take it.

Overall I think I was playing reasonably well. I need to start thinking more and figure out what range of hands I want to be raising (right now it's A7+, KT+, QT+) and when to back off on bluffing.

I'm not sure what to do when people open push on a raggedy flop, or do something like reraise all in when I bet 3/4 of the pot or whatever. I called it four times with TPTK or better, and twice it was someone trying to steal and twice they actually had the nuts. My thinking is that most people don't jam with a straight or a set because they lose a ton of value; of course, if someone thinks they're bluffing and calls, they're in business. Hard to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home