Friday, October 13, 2006

SNG grind

I've been told by multiple people that the fastest way to grow a bankroll is to multitable SNGs. That, combined with a downswing in my ring games (Which I'm pretty sure is due to variance, but whatever) has led me to start multitabling the 10+1s on Stars. I played three tables this afternoon and was pretty comfortable with it, so I'm probably going to generally play four, adding more if I can handle it.

Apparently I need to start posting hand histories on here. I usually post most questions I have to the pokertips.org forums, but I'll post entertaining ones or hands I'm proud of in here. Since I tend to be proud of situations where I avoid losing a lot of chips as opposed to "hey, I got set over set!" they won't incite a ton of awe, but whatever.

I'm not sure how many real hours/table hours/total SNGs I should play before I get some sort of accurate-ish ROI numbers (More or less when I should move to the 20s) so anyone who has useful information on that should comment/IM me/contact me some other way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home