Monday, October 16, 2006

Er..

I realized I forgot to actually mention the preliminary SNG numbers.

23 entered, 6 victories, 2 first loser, 2 second loser. I'd have ROI etc, but I'd need to manually input some information into PT and it's late. (Actually, damn, it's early.)

33 VPIP, 21 PFR, AF 2.

I wish I could see how many times I've gone out on the bubble or in fifth, because I think it'd be valuable information. Can I get that from PT?

Most of the time I bust, it involves either me being short and pushing and someone waking up with a better hand, or being in a spot where I have odds to make a draw, and I'm short enough that I think it's my best spot. (I need more experience to decide when I'm right about that kind of thing, or at least a rough number of BB or chips for the early levels) Or all the money goes in when I'm ahead and they draw out.

Mostly it's the third one. That pleases me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home