Wednesday, November 01, 2006

In keeping with "I need a sound basic strategy" from last night...

UTG: Raise AT+, KQ, 88+, limp 77-, maybe limp JTs if it's a quiet table.

UTG+1: Raise A9+, KJ+, 88+, limp 77-, if UTG limps limp suited connectors 89+.

MP: Raise A8+, KJ+ QJ, 77+, limp 66-, one limper suited connectors 78+.

CO: Raise A7+ KT+ QT+ 66+, suited T9+, limp along with suited connectors, low pairs.

Button: Raise A2+, K9+, QT+, J9+, T9, suited 89+, more or less anything I can get away with.

SB: Raise A2+, K8+, Q9+, J9+, T9, suited 89+, limp other reasonable holdings and try to take it down on the flop.

BB: Raise any A, any K, then same as SB.

Subject to revision, etc.

I forgot to mention last night that I am quite happy with my smallball; most of my losses involve losing big pots I should be able to get away from. That's probably what I'm going to be working on the most over the next while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home