Friday, November 17, 2006

Stat post

I'm going to try to start making more concise posts that aren't just session summaries; I know what happened and the rest of you don't really care that much. I'm going to start posting more in-depth discussions of hands and some observations in general. I'm going to open a new PT database for my next ten thousand hands, so there'll be more discussion of that later.

9999 hands. Close enough. (NL 25 6 max) (some thoughts at the end)

VPIP: 26.80
PFR: 15.04
TA: 2.11 (1.15 PF, 7.37 flop, 2.91 turn, 2.04 river)
WTSD: 24.12 %
W$SD: 47.14 %
FTRB: 61.48 %

Amount won: $201.00, 4.02 PTBB/100

Att to steal: 31.75%
Fold sb/bb to steal: 80.13/75.00

PTBB/hand stealing: .43
PTBB/hand with VPIP from blinds: .15
PTBB/hand with steal attempted on my blind: -.17

Heads up on the flop: .04 PTBB/hand.
Multiway on the flop: .05 PTBB/hand

Any raise, heads up on flop: .96 PTBB/hand
Raised first in, heads up on flop: .14 PTBB/hand

Any raise, multiway on flop: .61 PTBB/hand
Raised first in, multiway on flop: 2.24 PTBB/hand

Pairs: .93 PTBB/hand
Suited connectors: .73 PTBB/hand
Offsuited connectors: .03 PTBB/hand

First action on flop after preflop raise:
Raise: 9.41%
Bet: 68.16%
Call: 2.74%
Check: 13.57%
Check/Raise: .77%
Fold: 5.36%
No Flop/No Action: 39.23%

Well, I clearly need to value bet more on the river. I think my winrate for stealing is low, and I’m not sure if I should bump up my stealing rate or not. I’m leaning towards yes.

Oddly enough, I’m up more from the cutoff by about $30. I ascribe that to a low sample size.

Bet/folding the river would be a damn sight cheaper than bet/call.

As god awful as they are, when they push, TPTK isn’t good. Top two is probably marginal.

I need to be more aggressive preflop. I’ve been doing that for a couple days, but it only covers the last 1500 hands or so. Mistakes I make preflop snowball into me stacking off postflop.

When I bet/threebet and get called, I havn’t been folding enough. I’ve been working on that over the last couple days, but reviewing hands has made it quite clear. I also appear to have a tendency to call raises on the flop and either bet or call the turn and check or call the river, and then lose money. If I made it three bets on the flop, I could just fold and make my life a lot easier. I also need to work on actually folding to shortstacks after that third bet; the odds are good, but they called that third bet, so I’m almost assuredly beat.

I should raise for information more. Then I should listen to it. Most of the time I get stacked, it involves me betting, getting raised on the flop, smooth calling, and continuing to fire into the dark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home