Thursday, December 21, 2006

bleh

http://www.pokerhand.org/?686585

I hate monotone flops. I think it's pretty standard up til he checkraises the turn; calling is sketchy but I have terrific odds. c/c c/r is a line for monster, but I think he's drawing here enough that it's profitable.

I also lost another pot with top two. Just a bad session in general; c-bets going nowhere, outturned, etc. There's no one hand I can point to (well, the above) as totally stupid, I just have a ton of pots where I'm $5 in the red. I'm quite happy with some, losing minimum and making good folds etc; I think I made some marginal mistakes (Not raising enough preflop in one, maybe a loose turn bet in another, etc) in others, but it just seems like I'm running bad. I hate that, because I know I'm making mistakes and the fact that I can't find them is worrisome.

Oh well. I'm going to Arizona for Christmas (white ones are overrated) and probably won't play poker until the new year. Cheers, folks. Merry Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home